nessMediaCenter for Apple TV bridges the gap to watch locally stored media on the Apple TV: DVDs, movies and pictures of a wide range of DLNA media servers or the nessViewer media server can be viewed on the Apple TV.
Supported DLNA / UPnP media server: DS214play, Fritz!Box NAS, Kodi, miniDLNA, Plex, PS3, Serviio, Twonky, TVMobili.
The video playback is based on "AV Foundation" and supports the video formats H.264 und MPEG-4 (M4V, MP4, MOV).
DVDs and video formats like AVI, DivX or MKV will be automatically converted "just in time" if using the nessViewer media server.
In the settings, the duration for picture presentation and random & endless playback can be set.
- swipe vertical on the touch surface to scroll in the list
- press the touch surface or the PLAY button once to present the selected entry
- double press the PLAY button to present all entries starting from the current entry
Media Presentation Control:
- touch the touch surface left/right to present the previous/next medium
- double press the touch surface in the middle to zoom the movie
- (double) press the touch surface left/right to jump backwards/forwards in the movie
- hold left/right to rewind/forward the movie
- press the PLAY button to stop/resume the presentation
- press MINUS and PLUS button to increase/decrease the volume for movies